The Holga 135PC Pinhole Camera is a lens-less camera that has a tiny pinhole in the front. It is operated by pressing the shutter release, holding it open for however long you choose and making long exposures. Don't worry about focus decisions at all.
Make long exposures at night (several hours) or short ones (1 second), but first make the decision about how long to keep the lens open. And using a tripod is a must for these type of long exposures.
Because of its ability to deliver extensive depth-of-field, the foreground and background will almost always be in focus. Images will be soft focus, with a dreamlike quality about them. Use any type film with this camera, be it color, slide, or b&w film.
- Pinhole Image System
- Every exposure is long (2 seconds to 30 minutes or longer)
- Uncoupled Advance and Shutter
- Shoot one frame and advance or leave it alone and shoot multiple images on the same frame
- Shoot part of a frame as well - advance film partially
- Standard Tripod Thread
- Fit a tripod on the bottom for long exposures