Start your day with the Tivoli Platinum Series Model Three AM/FM Clock Radio (Dark Walnut/Beige). This highly stylized AM/FM/Clock radio is the same radio as Tivoli's previous Model Three, but features an elegant high gloss Dark Walnut/Beige finish. Like the original Model Three, the Platinum Series is easy to operate yet provides quality audio and reliable timing. It has everything you need in a clock radio and none of the messy features you don't.
You can count on the quartz mechanical movement to ensure accurate time keeping and alarm functionality. With the same technology of the Model One and Two you get GaAs MESFET mixers and the same 5:1 ratio tuning dial, with the added features that only an alarm clock can provide. Utilize the 20 minute sleep timer, or a snooze function to ease into waking or sleeping. You also have the option of selecting a buzzer or radio alarm. The Platinum Series Model Three is a great way to wake up each and every morning.
- Platinum Series Elegance
- Tivoli's Platinum Series is an elegant take on the popular Model Three, with a polished, high gloss Dark Walnut/Beige finish for a even more fashionable design
- Accurate Timing
- This analog clock's fine quartz mechanical movement provides accurate timing so you can be sure you'll wake up on time
- Gentle Illumination
- The clock face's constant gentle illumination ensures you'll be able to read the time no matter how dark the room is, but you won't be bothered or kept awake by it
- Mixing Input
- The Model Three takes the technology of the Model One a step further with the addition of a mixing input which allows you to mix computer audio with that of the radio
- 3 Inch Driver
- The heavy-magnet, long-throw, 3" driver is allied with a multistage frequency contouring circuit that adjusts to the speaker's output over half-octave increments giving you an accurate tonal balance and bass response
- 5:1 Tuning Ratio
- The geared-down 5:1 tuning ratio permits easy and accurate tuning and the addition of an amber tuning indicator makes finding your favorite channel even easier.
- Built-in and More
- Built-in AM and FM antennas give you superb reception but if you happen to be in a reception-poor area then the 75-ohm jack lets you attach and external FM antenna for even better reception
- State of the Art Tuner
- Rather than being satisfied with an integrated circuit Henry Kloss has incorporated state of the art technology into his Model Three with the addition of the GaAs MES-FET mixer for better reception and increased clarity
- Additional Features
- Expect the same great quality of the Model One and Model Two but the Model Three incorporates its own great features. There is a 20-minute sleep timer, a snooze button and a sleek thumbwheel to help you set your alarm. You can even choose whether you'd like to wake up to the radio or a buzzer