Smart-AVI's AP-PRWL-W PresenterWall Software with USB Key is an intuitive point-and-click software package that's designed to work in conjunction with the Smart-AVI PresenterWall series and Xpander PCI cards. This user-friendly software offers the ability to easily configure your monitor wall display (such as 2x2, 2x5, 4x3, 3x4, 6x2, etc.), set-up each monitor individually (resolution and color quality), or with a push of a button set-up all monitors (grouped together) simultaneously. It offers superb functionality with the abilities to add content to your project, drop in your company logo, and schedule (quantity and duration) your pre-programmed content.
It's great for grouping stretched or tiled images and video for large monitor wall displays often required by digital signage and advertising applications.
- Superb Functionality
• You have the ability to set up each monitor individually (such as resolution and color quality) and then can add them to the PresenterWall system
• For greater flexibility and simplicity, you can define your video wall configuration
• With one click, set all of the monitors in the group at the same time
• The software is able to communicate with each monitor separately or as part of a larger grouping for stretched/tiled images and video
- Creative Flexibility
• Dynamic window sizing and positioning
• Smooth zooming within image
• Custom borders
• Programmable presets
• Logo templates
• Optional digital time display and on-screen cursor control
- Adding and Scheduling Content
• Content can be uploaded from a single folder that you have already set up with all of the necessary files, or it can be added from multiple sources - additional drives, CD or DVD media or over a
• You can determine which file is played on which monitor, how many times, and for how long
• Schedule different input sources such as DVD players or live cameras, telling PresenterWall when those images will be added to your presentation
- Use the included USB key to complete software installation.