The Tote Vision LCD-703HDA is a 7" LCD designed to work with a bevy of inputs, including component, s-video, and DVI. The display also supports RS-232 through its serial port, allowing users to attach external remote control devices. Features such as NTSC/PAL auto-detection, underscan, and anti-glare technology make the LCD-703HDA a perfect choice for a wide variety of applications. This kit comes equipped with a Anton Bauer Gold battery mount and carrying case.
- Automatic NTSC or PAL Recognition
- The monitors accept both NTSC and PAL standard signals. Conveniently, the monitor automatically detects which standard it is being fed without having to push a button, flip a switch or access a menu option.
- RS-232 Support
- The LCD-703HDA comes equipped with RS-232 support, making it easy to customize controls through the addition of serial-based remote control devices. This can be especially useful in broadcast studio environments.
- Multiple Inputs
- What sets the LCD-703HDA apart is its wide array of inputs, supporting a whole assortment of standard signals. Inputs include both S-Video and DVI, making it versatile in both the analog and digital arena.
- Anti-Glare Coating
- The LCD comes treated with a coating of anti-glare material, which provides additional comfort when viewing the monitor in less than ideal lighting conditions.