The Radeon HD 3650 PCI Express 2.0 Display Card from ATI delivers powerful 3D graphics to your desktop computer. The card installs in an available PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot and features dual DVI-I outputs, allowing you to use two monitors.
You'll also be able to connect the card for TV output via component, S-video, or HDMI via an adapter. The card is fully compatible with such standards as DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 2.0, making it an excellent choice for your computer.
- 3D Graphics
- The Radeon delivers powerful 3D graphics that are built around an ultra-threaded pixel shader engine with a 128-bit memory controller. The card supports Shader Model 4.1 graphics for enhanced visual effects and anti-aliasing support. The included Catalyst Control Center software allows you to adjust your display settings.
- Silent Cooling
- The card uses a massive heat sink for cooling. This results in silent operation, a nice alternative to noisy fans often found on other video cards of this class. Because of the heat sink's size, the card occupies two expansion slots.
- PCI Express 2.0 Interface
- The card installs in an open PCI Express 2.0 slot on your computer. The PCI Express interface is designed specifically for video cards, ensuring that you will get the best performance out of this graphics card.
- DVI-I Outputs
- The card features dual DVI-I output capabilities. This lets you connect two monitors simultaneously. Each port is dual-link, supporting resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600 per display.
- HDMI Adapter Included
- The card includes a DVI to HDMI adapter. In addition to supporting digital HD video over HDMI, the card is able to output audio as well. This makes it an excellent choice for connecting your computer to an HDCP-compliant display.