The ColorMunki Create from Pantone is a color calibration hardware device for Mac and Windows computer systems. In addition to performing color calibration, the hardware device works with common design applications to select colors from Pantone swatches, extract colors from images, and create harmonious palettes.
- High-quality monitor calibration
- Create and name an unlimited number of custom color palettes
- Select from Pantone Colors using Pantone Goe and the Pantone Matching System
- Extract colors from images
- Search color themes by name: includes premade themes such as "placid," "fresh," "sporty," and "vivid"
- Software creates harmonious color combinations by locating close colors and similar colors
- PrintSafe shows you what colors can be reproduced on specific paper stocks
- Shares palettes with Adobe and Quark applications