This is the Manfrotto 587B Blackmagic Pro Stand that can support your large light fixture to a height of 18' (5.5 m). The 587B works with a strong, safe and reliable double winch system. The lift system of the 587B is fast and smooth and locks automatically to prevent any "back-sliding" of your fixture.
The 587B has four double-braced folding steel legs. The stand sets up easily in seconds. Its top attachment is aluminum and will accept your Junior 1-1/8" (28mm) mount fixture. Wind bracing is possible with your cables or ropes attached to the rings at the top of the stand.
- With its double handle, you can easily hoist up to 440 lbs (220kg) from its 5.4'minimum height
- Four steel legs comprise the base -- each leg's shell wall is 3mm thick
- Tested for 2000 complete extensions, overloaded to 1100 lbs (550kg)
- Tested for 100 hours under salt spray to observe any reaction of the black anodized finish
- Self-Locking -- automatically stops "back-sliding" when you release the handle
- Two locking teeth applied to the main cog wheels
- Two automatic clutches
- Safety pin releases the leg sections for positioning
- Four leveling devices for working on uneven surfaces up to 6° inclination
- Wind-bracing rings
- Easy Maintenance
- Collars have maintenance windows to enable observation of the condition of internal components
- Assembled with bolts that are easy to replace