The K 702 Headphones from AKG are reference-quality open-back stereo headphones, ideal for professional audio applications. The headphones use patented Varimotion dual-layer diaphragms, flat-wire voice coils, and high-performance neodymium drivers. These technologies, combined with the open design, provide an extremely accurate sound response that provides a wide frequency response and excellent spacial qualities.
Most professional users must wear their headphones for extended periods of time, so comfort is a key requirement. The K 702 has a genuine leather, adjustable headband and heavy-duty replaceable 3D cut earpads, allowing you to wear the headphones all day without fatigue. The single-sided professional OFC cable is detachable and easily replaceable. It has a standard 3.5mm mini plug and a 1/4" adapter for compatibility with a huge variety of consumer and professional audio devices.
- Outstanding Audio
- The combination of an open-back design, along with patented Varimotion diaphragms, flat-wire voice coils, and powerful neodymium magnets, provides a clear, detailed, and accurate audio response with exceptional spacial characteristics
- Long-Lasting Comfort
- The genuine leather adjustable headband and the replaceable velvet 3D earpads allow you to wear the headphones for hours
- Quality Cable
- The professional OFC single-sided cable resists tangles, and is detachable for easy replacement
- Wide Compatibility
- The 3.5mm mini plug and included 1/4" adapter allows you to connect the headphones to virtually any piece of audio equipment
- Lasting Quality
- Each pair of K 702 headphones is made in Austria, and is individually tested and numbered. AKG provides a 2-year parts and labor warranty