The H. Wilson Tuffy Utility Cart is a versatile piece of A/V furniture. It's a durable unit designed to withstand the rigors of academic and corporate daily use. The systems comes with a 3-outlet electrical assembly with a cord that gives you plenty of freedom to move around the room. The cart is designed to hold a 20" TV but can hold a wide variety of other A/V equipment.
The shelves are textured to minimize slippage and also feature a 1/4" retaining lip around the edge to guard against spillage. The entire piece is mobile on four 4" silent casters which feature full swivel and are ball bearing in design.
The locking cabinet is made from sturdy 20-gauge steel and has cable management through the back panel. It also has a recessed handle which makes it easier to roll through narrow corridors and doors.
- Engineered thermoplastic resin, injection molded
- Will not chip, warp, crack, rust, or peel
- Shelves are 1.5" thick; legs are 1.5" square
- Shelves have a 1/4" safety retaining lip and a raised texture surface to ensure minimal sliding
- 3-outlet UL approved electrical assembly with a 15' cord, cord management wrap, and three cable management clips
- Electrical attachment is recessed to insure easy passage through doorways and other tight spots
- Four 4" silent roll, full swivel ball, bearing casters, two with locks - maximum weight rated at 125 lbs each
- Three shelf models will hold 200 lbs, evenly distributed (Available in 16, 26, 34, and 42" heights)
- Shelves and legs are made from recyclable material