The MCDA-112 from ATI Audio Technologies is a combination master clock/distribution amplifier that provides a stable sync reference for up to 12 digital audio components in a system. The unit features AES3 and Wordclock input, and outputs Wordclock or SuperClock via 12 BNC connectors. A front panel control lock can protect specific settings.
Also on the front panel is a dedicated button for selecting between the 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sample rate choices. Designed by DaySequerra in conjunction with ATI engineers, the MCDA-112's internal clock reference is derived from a 24MHz precision oscillator and divided down to achieve an ultra-stable signal, rather than multiplying up from a base reference.
- AES3, AES11 Wordclock and SuperClock inputs
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz clock reference
- Divide-Down ultra-low jitter clock with exceptional stability
- 12 isolated Word or SuperClock outputs
- Front panel security lock protects settings
- Easy to use and ultra-reliable
- Engineered by DaySequerra