The JBL VRX-932LA-1 (Black) is a lightweight, compact, passive and bi-ampable two-way line array speaker system, with an 800-watt continuous passive program power handling capacity, designed for use in arrays of up to six units.
The VRX-932LA-1 is equipped with a 12" dual voice coil woofer and a trio of 1" Neodymium compression drivers, and offers a worthy solution when line array performance is desired in a smaller venue, but the very long-throw characteristics of a larger line array is not needed.
The VRX-932LA-1 uses amplitude shading technology to shape the coverage of the array. Switches on the input plate allow the upper box in an array to reach a distant balcony, while the lower HF section is attenuated to reduce excessive level at the front of the listening area.
One or two VRX-932LA-1 units may also be used on a tripod or over subwoofers, and up to six may be suspended in a single array for a nominal vertical coverage of up to 90°.
- 2-way passive or bi-ampable 800-watt line array P.A. speaker system for smaller venues with up to 6-unit array capacity
- 12" Neodymium magnet Differential Drive(TM) woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight
- Three 1.5" Neodymium Annular Ring Diaphragm technology drivers for high power capacity, high-frequency extension and directivity
- Constant Curvature waveguide technology for reliable array coherence
- Array Configuration Selector switch - permits array in passive mode, allows for precise directivity and level attenuation
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility when pole mounting, Integral rigging hardware for simplified connection of enclosures and optional array frame
- Tripod or subwoofer mounting of up to 2 speakers for multi-range floor placement