The TPA-200B from Summit Audio is dual-channel, tube/solid state hybrid microphone preamp featuring 3 input types - microphone input, line level input and front panel Hi-Z input. The unit is equally suited for tracking and mixing duties due to the constantly variable input and output gain that can overdrive the tubes in any amount.
The Jensen input transformers deliver an open and airy top end that enhances diverse signals, even those with dense frequency content such as voice and electric guitars. A 2 position pad switch allows for further signal enhancement and individual phase reverse switches help fix issues in multiple microphone setups.
The TPA-200B is hand-crafted in the USA with exceptional attention to detail, while the circuit design of the unit is perfect for eradicating the sterility of any cold or hard digital signals.
- Dual channel, tube/solid state hybrid microphone preamp with microphone, line and front-panel Hi-Z inputs
- Completely variable input and output allows for driving the tubes as hard or as lightly as desired, providing tones that vary from crystal clear and open, to full tube saturation, and any tone in between
- Other sonic options include the 2 position input pad that provides a choice as to how hard to drive the input Jensen microphone transformer
- Overload and Overdrive indicators
- Global switchable +48V phantom power
- Universal internal power supply
- Hand-crafted in the USA