The EQF-100 from Summit Audio is a single channel, 4-band fully parametric passive equalizer that is suitable for both tracking and mixing. The unit is a hybrid processor that uses solid state technology to provide reliability, while the vacuum tube amplifier delivers tube "warmth" and provides gain to overcome any loss when cutting frequencies.
The EQF-100 features individually, hand-tuned frequencies, a silent master bypass switch and individual bypass switches on each band. Additionally, 3-position high-pass and low-pass filters can be switched into the transformerless signal path. This passive EQ is incredibly accurate, sounds wonderful, and is hand built in the USA to the most exacting standards.
- 4 bands of 7 switch-selectable center frequencies
- Switchable high- and low-filters, with 3 selectable frequencies each
- Continuously variable boost or cut
- Individual in/out switch for each of the 4 bands
- Silent global bypass switch
- 105dB of dynamic range
- Balanced input
- Transformerless signal path
- 990 output stage (balanced or unbalanced)
- Universal internal power supply
- Hand crafted in the USA