The Ikelite Fathom Imaging WP-80 Wide Angle Port is usable on land with a 90° field of view; underwater you have up to a 80° field of view (exact angle of coverage varies with camera model). The port is perfect for over-under video.
The WP-80 uses only the highest quality optical grade glass elements. The resulting image is exceptionally crisp edge-to-edge, without distortion or vignetting. Its glass elements feature a superb anti-reflective coating to transmit a maximum amount of light. The port is nitrogen purged, vacuum sealed, and water pressure tested to 200'. These processes ensure a port that is entirely free of dust, debris, fogging/condensation problems, or leaks of any kind.
The WP-80 is a complete unit, no additional lens or port is required. The Wide Angle Port replaces the housing's original port and cannot be removed and replaced underwater. A tool is included to assist in removing the housing's original port, allowing the WP-80 to thread easily into the front of the housing.
The port is an option for select Ikelite video housings. This represents the premium end of Ikelite wide-angle options and delivers the ultimate in resolving power, particularly important in high-definition applications.
- Above water you have a 90° field of view, underwater up to a 80° field of view (exact angle of coverage varies with camera model)
- Nitrogen purged, vacuum sealed, and water pressure tested to 200'
- Use in air and water as well as air/water split shots
- Compatible with the following Ikelite housing models:
- 6014.11: JVC MG550, MG532, MG730
- 6014.12: JVC MG730 Package
- 6038.39: Sony DVD406, DVD408, DVD506, DVD508, DVD808, DVD908
- 6038.41: Sony DVD406, DVD910, UX10, UX19, UX20
- 6038.83: Sony SR190, SR200, SR290, SR300
- 6038.90: Sony SR1
- 6038.91: Sony SR5
- 6038.92: Sony SR7, SR8
- 6038.93: Sony SR10, SR220
- 6038.94: Sony SR11, SR12
- 6039.01:Sony HC1, A1
- 6039.03: Sony HC3
- 6039.05: Sony HC5
- 6039.07: Sony HC7, HC9
- 6070: Canon HV10
- 6071: Canon HV20, HV30
- 6080: Canon HG10
- 6090: Canon HF10, HF11, HF100