Morovision Night Vision is a benchmark distributor of the latest technology in the world of night vision and accessories. By focusing on exceptional quality and craftsmanship, they maintain the highest standards for night vision specifications and customer satisfaction.
True stereoscopic vision is possible, and enhanced, by two third generation Pinnacle intensifier tubes in Morovision's powerful MV-321B-P night vision binocular.
Depth perception can be a crucial concern; this binocular offers outstanding three dimensional viewing in a cost effective, feature laden package. This lightweight unit is a multi use, professional system offering versatility and performance not found in single tube designs.
High quality objective and ocular lenses provide a clear sharp line of sight, while the ITT manufactured 3rd generation Pinnacle intensifier tubes deliver an outstanding 64 lp/mm of resolution. The Automatic Brightness Control system ensures even illumination in fluctuating light conditions, while the bright-light protection circuit eliminates damage from accidental exposure to intense illumination. An integral IR illuminator guarantees spectacular viewing, anytime, anywhere, even under total darkness conditions.
There are many different variables that affect the distance that one can see with a night vision device, among them the object's size, the level of details being sought from the object and the conditions of observation. Night vision devices detect much further under a full moon and clear skies than they will under a new moon and cloudy skies. Many different formulas are used to determine the statistic of maximum viewing range and the method of calculation varies by manufacturer. The important factors to consider when evaluating any night vision device are the intensifier tube's generation, s/n ratio, level of magnification, specified resolution, along with the clarity & light transmission efficiency of the optical system.
All night vision devices sold by B&H have mechanisms in place to protect the intensifier tube from a sudden burst of bright light, but this does not mean that bright light doesn't damage the device. No matter what, bright light in any form is not good for the longevity and performance of image intensifier tubes.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- ±4 Dioptric correction
- Redundant dual-tube design with true stereoscopic vision
- Bright-light protection system maintains the electromechanical components
- Operating Temperature
- -4 to 113°F (-20 to 45°C)
- 3rd Generation Intensifier
- This 3rd generation ITT Pinnacle intensifier is rated at 64 lp/mm. ITT's "Pinnacle" 3rd generation night vision intensifier tube lives up to its name by being the best there is in the world of image intensifiers. The 'Pinnacle tube is the US Army's first choice for night vision technology under the Omni VI procurement contract. Pinnacle tubes feature a thin-film ion barrier on the MCP, and a gallium-arsenide coated photocathode. The power supply was redesigned and autogated for a significantly enhanced response to dynamic lighting conditions. Compared to standard third generation technology, Pinnacle tubes deliver a 22% higher photoresponse, a 24% improvement in S/N ratio, a significant reduction in halo diameter, a 20% greater range of vision at night, and 10,000+ hours of tube life.