This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
Morovision Night Vision is a benchmark distributor of the latest technology in the world of night vision and accessories. By focusing on exceptional quality and craftsmanship, they maintain the highest standards for night vision specifications and customer satisfaction.
Morovision's MV-321G-P is a fully features military style binocular night vision goggle. This lightweight NVD offers true-stereo depth perception, built-in auxiliary IR illumination, specialized multi-coated optics, and fully adjustable headgear. The optical configuration of this fine night vision optic delivers a large exit pupil, thereby eliminating the need for interpupillary adjustments. The MV-321G-P is fitted with two 3rd generation ITT manufactured Pinnacle intensifiers for superior performance.
As a true binocular with two objectives, two oculars, and dual third generation image intensifiers, the MV-221G-P is capable of stunning stereoscopic night vision. Binocular style viewing offers enhanced depth perception and enhanced comfort during long-term viewing.
There are many different variables that affect the distance that one can see with a night vision device, among them the object's size, the level of details being sought from the object and the conditions of observation. Night vision devices detect much further under a full moon and clear skies than they will under a new moon and cloudy skies. Many different formulas are used to determine the statistic of maximum viewing range and the method of calculation varies by manufacturer. The important factors to consider when evaluating any night vision device are the intensifier tube's generation, s/n ratio, level of magnification, specified resolution, along with the clarity & light transmission efficiency of the optical system.
All night vision devices sold by B&H have mechanisms in place to protect the intensifier tube from a sudden burst of bright light, but this does not mean that bright light doesn't damage the device. No matter what, bright light in any form is not good for the longevity and performance of image intensifier tubes.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- ±4 Dioptric correction
- Multifunctional NVD: hand-held, head/helmet/tripod mountable
- Wide exit pupil eliminates the need for interpupillary adjustment
- Run Time
- 30 Hours on 1 CR123A lithium battery
- ABC Circuit
- Automatic Brightness Control compensates for dynamic lighting conditions
- Bright Light Protection
- A photocell sensor protects the system by shutting it down upon exposure to bright-light sources
- Operating Temperature Range
- -4 to 113°F (-20 to +45°C)
- 3rd Generation Pinnacle Intensifiers
- ITT's Pinnacle intensifier are rated at 64 lp/mm The Pinnacle intensifier lives up to its name by being the best there is in the world of image intensifiers. The Pinnacle tube is the US Army's first choice for night vision technology under the Omni VI procurement contract. Pinnacle tubes feature a thin-film ion barrier on the MCP, and a gallium-arsenide coated photocathode. The power supply was redesigned and autogated for a significantly enhanced response to dynamic lighting conditions. Compared to standard third generation technology, Pinnacle tubes deliver 22% higher photoresponse, 24% improvement in S/N ratio, a significant reduction in halo diameter, 20% greater range of vision at night, 10,000+ hours of tube life.