The MONOCAM Digital Camera Adapter Kit from Morovision converts a PVS-14/MV-14 type NVD into a lightweight digital night vision surveillance and security camera. The MONOCAM was designed to endure the rigors of battlefield conditions; it's water, dust, and shock-proof. It's constructed from a high-strength aluminum alloy, and it is finished with a matte-black anodized coating.
The MONOCAM adapter is the connection point between an Olympus Stylus 8000 digital camera, and your night vision monocular. When assembled, the system allows full access to all of the controls of both devices. This is an excellent tool for night time law-enforcement and security operations that require image capturing.
This kit contains the MONOCAM adapter, with a rubber bushing, the Olympus Stylus 1030 SW digital camera, and a third generation ITT Night Enforcer PVS-14 Pinnacle night vision monocular.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- MONOCAM Adapter
- Matte-black anodized exterior
- Crafted from a high-strength aluminum alloy
- Compatible with PVS-14/MV-14 night vision monoculars
- Connects the digital camera to the NVD for night vision imaging applications
- Can be used hand-held or mounted to a tripod, 1/4"-20 thread
- Two bar rail mount on top for mounting an IR illuminator, laser designator, etc
- Third Generation NE-PVS-14 Pinnacle Night Vision Monocular
- The ITT Night Enforcer PVS-14 Pinnacle night vision monocular resolves 64 lp/mm. This NVD features the state-of-the-art ITT Pinnacle third generation intensifier tube with thin-film technology, an auto-gated power-supply, and manual gain control.
- Olympus Stylus 8000 Digital Camera
- Resolution: 12 Mp - 1/2.35" CCD
- Lens: 5.0-18.2 mm / 28-102 mm equivalent, f/3.5-5.1
- Zoom: 3.6x optical-5x digital
- LCD: 2.7" / 6.9 cm HyperCrystal III with backlight boost
- Shutter Speed: 1/2000-1/4 sec - up to 4 sec. in night scene mode
- ISO: Auto, High Auto, 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- Recording Modes: Still image, JPEG movie, AVI motion JPEG
- Memory: 45 MB internal memory - xD/microSD cards
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, A/V out, DC in
- Operation Temp.: 14-104°F / -10-40°C , 30-100% humidity
- Storage Temp.: -4- 140°F/ -20-60°C, 10-90% humidity
- Waterproof: Equivalent to IEC6059 IPX8/JISC0920 - 33'/10 m
- Shockproof: complies with Mil-Std 810-F - dropped from 6.6' / 2.0 m
- Crushproof: 220 lb/ft / 100 kg/f
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.4 x 0.84 / 93.6 x 60.9 x 21.3 mm
- Weight: 6.3 oz / 170 g