With its continued excellence in high performance bass reproduction Velodyne introduces the Impact-Mini Self-Powered Subwoofer. Designed for both professional and home entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight low-frequency response with its Maximum Dynamic Power (MDP) amplification. Its unique driver design features (1) active 6.5" front-firing aluminum cone, (1) passive 8" down-firing bass radiator, 2" copper-wound voice coils, and a beefy 64 oz magnet structure - this powerful combination enables this sub to reproduce the tightest "punch" at the highest sound levels in its class.
In addition, it features 180W RMS/300W peak power, low and high-pass crossovers, 0° or 180° phase adjustment, line-level/LFE/speaker level inputs, and a wide range of frequencies with superb sound quality and low distortion. With its compact 10" cube design, it's perfect for home theater, whole house audio systems, and anywhere high quality, compact bass projection is required.
- Maximum Dynamic Power (MDP) amplification
- Designed with Velodyne's MDP technology, this subwoofer is capable of reproducing well defined bass tones that will enhance the overall sound value of any soundtrack with lower distortion.
- Copper-Wound Voice Coils
- Developed with 2" copper-wound voice coils, this subwoofer assures linear travel and allows for heat dissipation throughout the enclosure.
- Low-Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 38 - 140Hz, this subwoofer offers a full range of low-frequencies with the capability of reproducing a very tight bass-response throughout your home theater.
- Auto Turn On Function
- If a signal is not detected for approximately 8 minutes, the subwoofer will switch to standby mode, which in turn will draw minimal power.
- Phase Adjustment
- This subwoofer can easily blend into your existing system with its built-in adjustable (50 - 200Hz) high-pass crossover, and selectable phase control.
- Features and Controls
- This subwoofer offers line level, speaker level inputs and outputs, LFE input, LED power indicator, removable front grille, and rear panel volume control.