The Anchor-Audio EXP-7500 Explorer Pro is a portable public address system ideal for schools, corporate trainers, and places of worship. The 2-way speaker is powered by 75W of power to produce up to 110dB of clear, intelligible sound. The rear panel features bass and treble tone controls, and 3 pull-type volume controls for the full complement of input and output connectors. These include a pair of XLR microphone inputs, both 1/4" and RCA lines in and out, and a 2 Ohm speaker out that connects to the passive satellite.
The EXP-7500 offers an unusually flexible set of powering options, which include an internal battery and charger with an accompanying pair of LED indicators, AC power with a multi-voltage power supply, and a 12VDC power in - the system may be operated from the power port of an automobile. For extra protection, the amplifier and speakers are protected from thermal overload and short circuit.
This package includes a heavy duty tripod plus the EM-60T Ultralite wireless microphone.
- Portable, active PA speaker with built-in rechargeable battery and charger, multi-voltage AC, and DC operation
- Efficient 60W internal amplifier with thermal overload and short circuit protection
- Built-in active limiter increases system headroom and intelligibility, lowers distortion
- Clear, undistorted sound with up to 110dB output level for reaching crowds up to 800
- 6.5" woven fiber woofer and high output horn tweeter with metal grille cover
- Durable, injection-molded polypropylene speaker case
- Separate LED displays for battery condition and charge status
- Dual pull knobs provide separate level controls over microphone inputs and receivers
- Dedicated pull knob for voice over live narration level and program music line in
- Automatic speech projection circuit isolates and boosts 2 - 12KHz frequency range for greater speech clarity