The Lee RF75 Rangefinder Filter Holder System offers a small, portable, flexible filter system to users of all camera formats. From small, high-end digital cameras to traditional medium and large format shooters, the RF75 is designed with a lightweight and compact design making it a perfect choice for outdoor shooting.
This system was originally targeted for small, rangefinder point-and-shoot users. However, it is an eminently viable alternative for anyone needing a compact, full-featured filter system at a reasonable price point. Film shooters as well will find this system of great benefit.
The system holds filters sized 75 x 90mm. The front assembly of the holder has been laser etched for repeatable positioning of the holder. In that way, graduated filters can be used over and over again with the same results. This is a huge benefit to rangefinder users who cannot see the effects of the filters through their viewfinder. The two filters slots on the holder have been designed to cover the widest lenses available in today's market.
Note! Adapter rings sold separately
- Does not completely block viewfinder on rangefinder systems - allows for accurate framing
- Can be adjusted for only one filter for use on very wide lenses
- Full range of filters
- Made to high-quality Lee standards
- Optically flat with consistent color
- Optional clip-on polarizing filter that still permits additional filter use in holder