GoPro's Helmet HERO Wide Video Camera is a 5Mp wearable camera that mounts directly to your helmet, allowing you to capture all the action when you're cycling, climbing, skating, driving and then some. If your sport of choice calls for a helmet then the Helmet HERO Wide camera might be for you. However, this camera doesn't just mount on helmets. Mount the camera to your board, bike or car, just to name a few places. The camera features a 170° lens for an ultra wide view and footage that will blow you and your friends away.
The included quick release housing keeps the camera waterproof up to 100', as well as shockproof. And, a variety of other mounting options allows you to keep a set-up ready on spare helmets and other equipment. Capture up to 56 minutes of 512 x 384 30fps video to a 2GB SD card (not included), which expands the internal 16MB memory, and up to 1945 still photos, using the "Photo Every 2 Seconds" mode. A "Photo Every 5 Seconds" mode and the 3x sequence still photo burst are other still recording options. The HERO Wide not only captures images but audio as well, which features adjustable sound recording.
Note! Helmet not included
- Perfect for cycling, climbing, skiing, kayaking and pretty much any sport that requires a helmet
- The 5Mp camera with a 170° wide angle lens captures the entire scene in rich detail; ensuring impressive video
- Records up to 56 minutes of 30fps video to a 2GB SD card (sold separately) when shooting in 512 x 384
- The "Photo Every 2 Seconds" mode captures up to 1945 still images in 2 hours
- The Helmet HERO WIDE is waterproof up to 100'
- Adjust the sound recording levels for excellent audio
- Features a switchable NTSC/PAL output for watching recorded video directly from the camcorder on your NTSC or PAL analog television