With wireless audio capabilities and superb bass reproduction, the Infinity PS210WBK Wireless Powered Subwoofer represents pure sophistication in quality subwoofers. Its front-firing 10" woofer is manufactured with Infinity's Metal Matrix Diaphragm (MMD) technology, which adds unsurpassed rigidity and strength to the cone. It boasts 300W RMS/500W peak power amplification, LFE/line level inputs, and magnetic shielding. It features 2.4GHz high-frequency wireless technology capable of transmitting and receiving crystal clear audio within a 75' range.
It offers well-braced enclosures, rear panel level control, phase switch, crossover frequency adjustment, and a wide range of frequencies with superb sound quality and low distortion. If you want to surround yourself with sound - not wires - with a unified, stylish, and easy-to-set-up wireless subwoofer, look no further. You won't find a better solution than the PS210WBK. Its stylish design will complement the newest flat-screen Plasma and LCD TVs in your home theater set-up.
- 2.4GHz Wireless Technology
- This package offers an ingenious way to transmit and receive wireless audio in your home theater system without making unnecessary holes in your walls or floors. It eliminates the need to run messy wiring from the back of your receiver to the subwoofer.
- Powerful 300W Digital Amplifier
- A powerful 300W RMS/500W peak power amplifier makes this subwoofer an ideal choice for the most demanding of situations. It offers a high power output with high efficiency while maintaining a low distortion signal and tight control of the driver.
- Metal Matrix Diaphragm (MMD)
- The low-frequency driver incorporates Infinity's MMD technology. MMD consists of a stiff aluminum core, anodized on both sides for superior rigidity and strength. It is 3 times as rigid as titanium, and 85 times more rigid than felted paper. This unique design is capable of eliminating unwanted tonal resonances in the signal path. The end result is a full, clear, tight reproduction of low and high frequencies.
- Low-Frequency Effects (LFE) Input
- This subwoofer offers a Low-Frequency Effects input that essentially adjusts for low-frequency Dolby Digital/DTS effects from your receiver, and it also offers L/R subwoofer dual (line-level) inputs.
- Phase Control Switch
- The Phase switch determines whether the subwoofer speaker's piston-like action moves in and out with the main speakers. Proper phase adjustment depends on several variables such as room size, subwoofer placement and listener position. Adjust the phase switch to maximize bass output at the listening position.
- Magnetically Shielded
- The housing is designed with magnetic shielding, preventing undesirable interference that causes distortion.