Sit back and enjoy exceptional sound reproduction at an affordable price with the Pioneer S-IW831-LR 2-Way In-Wall Speaker (Pair); it will take your audio listening experience to a whole new level. This stylish series was designed for both professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight sound response for applications where space is limited. Built with an 8" polypropylene driver, 1" soft-dome pivoting tweeter, and 100W of peak power, this speaker is an ideal solution for home theater, whole house audio systems, and anywhere quality, in-wall sound projection is required.
Moreover, it features Three Position Treble Contour Control, which adjusts the high-frequency output to your individual taste and listening style. It offers a space-saving flush-mount design (only 3-7/16" deep), accommodates standard 16" stud spacing, high-quality magnet structure, and a full range of audio frequencies to complement a variety of your audio selections. Also, its frame and grille can be painted to match any decor.
- Pivoting Tweeter Design
- It has the ability to direct the high frequencies toward your listening position by incorporating a unique pivoting tweeter. For optimal performance, the loudspeakers should be placed an equal distance from your listening position and separated so that the angle between them, at the listening position, is between 40 and 60 degrees.
- Tweeter Level Adjustment
- The output of the tweeter can be adjusted to compensate for speaker placement/listening positions that are less than ideal. The "0" position is designed to provide the smoothest frequency response on axis. If the high frequency response is considered to be too strong or too weak, the tweeter level can be increased ("+") or decreased ("-") to suit your listening preference.
- Flexibility and Placement
- With its space-saving design of only 3-7/16" mounting depth, this speaker offers you maximum flexibility of being able to install it anywhere.
- Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 28Hz - 30KHz, this speaker reproduces a full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Ease of Installation
- Locate your speaker location, cut the drywall (1/4" - 1" rock), connect the speaker wires and mount the loudspeaker; it's that simple. This speaker includes a cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets for retrofit applications.
- Paintable Frame and Grille
- Both the frame and grille can be painted to blend into the existing environment.
- Fixing Bracket
- For added security and peace of mind, this speaker offers the capability to attach a reinforced cable/wire (not supplied) to the rear panel fixing bracket, and secure it to the studs or beams of the walls/ceiling to prevent the speaker from falling by accident.