This LDI ITAL Laser Designator is designed for military and law enforcement applications; this aiming laser is capable of pinpoint target designation and acquisition. This ITAL laser is configured with a visible laser pointer, and a thumb screw mount that facilitates rapid attachment to a Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny rail.
ITAL stands for In-line Target Acquisition Laser, and this device is designed to be mounted in-line with the bore of your firearm. A pressure pad switch allows instant remote activation of the laser.
Available to US military and law-enforcement agencies only
Note: Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- LDI catalog number: 19001
- Waterproof to 9.8' (3.0 m)
- Picatinny compatible thumb screw mount
- Fully adjustable windage and elevation correction
- Rugged housing is machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- Designed For M4/M16/AR15 Firearms
- The ITAL is designed to be mounted in line with the bore of flat-top firearms. Its low-profile form-factor allows it to be mounted in front of daytime optics, holographic sights, night vision devices.
- Made in the U.S.A.