The LDI OTAL Laser Designator is designed for military and Law Enforcement applications. This rugged unit mounts behind the front sight cage on the AR-15, M-16 and M-4 style rifle on a Picatinny rail. The laser is offset to the axis of your rifles bore; it projects the beam around the side of the front sight post. This OTAL attaches to a Picatinny rail by means of an A.R.M.S. Throw Lever Mount. This mounting solution is fast, repeatable, and versatile.
The OTAL delivers a tactical level 635 nm visible laser beam to your intended target instantly upon activation. Momentary or constant-on operation of the pointer is made possible via a single or double tap to the pressure pad switch.
The OTAL is only available to US military and law-enforcement agencies
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130.
- LDI catalog number: 19105
- A.R.M.S. throw lever mount
- Waterproof to 9.8' (3.0 m)
- Fully adjustable windage and elevation correction
- Rugged housing is machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- Laser Safety
Eye-safe in low power mode (Laser Class I), with safety block for force-on-force training
(High power mode is not eye-safe)
- Tactical Switching
Remote pressure pad switch:
Single tap enables momentary activation
Double tap instantly activates the laser in a continuous-on mode
- Designed For M4/M16/AR15 Firearms
- The OTAL does not block iron sights: the laser beam projects around the left side of the front sight. Its low-profile form-factor allows the OTAL to be mounted in front of daytime optics, holographic sights, night vision devices.
- Made in the U.S.A.