The LDI DBAL-I is a battle-proven laser aiming system that's used by military and law-enforcement professionals worldwide. DBAL lasers are manufactured by LDI (Laser Devices Inc).
This version of the DBAL-I is configured with a visible pointer, and an IR pointer. The IR pointer is visible when using night vision; this beam is generated by a class IIIb 835 nm laser diode. Diodes operating at this wavelength offer excellent illuminating abilities, while the source of the illumination remains slightly visible to the human eye. The aiming laser operates at 635 nm, producing a beam that is highly visible under daylight and low light conditions.
This rugged aiming device delivers lightning fast target acquisition, it's waterproof, submersible, and it can be installed on a Picatinny rail in seconds.
When the DBAL-I is switched on in operational mode, it is not eye-safe. When it is switched to training-mode the unit operates as an eye-safe class-1 device.
This item is available to the US military and law-enforcement agencies only
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- LDI item code 40040
- Constructed from anodized 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- Precision adjustments in precise 0.4 milliradian clicks
- Beam shaping technology produces a round laser point
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for tough environmental conditions
- Long top-mounted Picatinny rail for mounting sights, lights, accessories
Optional gradient filter caps provide eight different patterns
(Cross, Dagger, Y, Cross/Circle, Cross/Slash, Circle/Dot, Dual-Y/Dot, Star/Dot)
- Momentary remote cable pressure pad switch and integrated momentary activation switch - Single tap enables momentary activation - Double tap instantly activates the laser in a continuous ON mode. Built-in safety mechanism returns the unit to momentary activation after 5 minutes.
- Low power force-on-force training mode reduces the laser's power to a class I eye-safe level
- Made in the USA