The lightweight M600C Scout Light WeaponLight from SureFire is ideal for CQB and short range encounters. When every inch and every ounce counts, the Scout Light delivers performance and features that will enhance your rate of success.
It's extremely rugged and powerful LED module produces 200 lumens of electronically-regulated light with a total runtime of two hours. Switching is accomplished with a momentary-on remote tape switch that can be unplugged from the light if repairs or adjustments are required. Weapon-attachment is facilitated via the integral thumb-screw mount, which is compatible with Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny rails.
The Scout Light was designed and constructed to endure harsh battlefield conditions. The housing is CNC milled from high quality aluminum alloy and o-ring sealed for weatherproof performance. The electronically regulated and virtually indestructible LED lamp head and it's TIR reflector ensure your ability to maintain precision during dynamic entry tactics, visualize your target, and achieve your objective.
- Performance Highlights
- Tempered window
- 1.0" Bezel accepts SureFire's accessory filters
- Max output/tactical run-time: 200 Lumens - 120 minutes
- Rugged CNC machined aluminum housing is o-ring sealed
- Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodized coating is extremely durable
- Thumbscrew mount attaches directly to Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny rail
- Switching: pressure switch with 7.0"/178 mm cable - click on/off, momentary on