The ETC Net3 Radio Focus Remote (RFR) provides comprehensive wireless remote control of your Eos, Ion or Congo lighting control system. The small handheld transmitter unit provides access to common controls for channel and dimmer checks and uses softkeys for access to more advanced console functions. The integral display provides softkey labeling and status information.
The RFR has encoder wheels on either side of the transmitter unit for parameter control and scrolling functions. The transmitter batteries are recharged by connecting the unit to an active USB port. The small receiver unit plugs directly into and is powered by the USB port on the console or a powered Ethernet connection within the lighting network.
- Generous Range
- Indoor: 300' (90 m)
- Open Field: 656' (200 m)
- Easy to Use
- Commonly used commands for focus and basic record & playback
- Softkeys for additional commands
- Built-in display for system status and softkey labels
- USB, Ethernet connectivity
- Default HF: 1 (2.410 GHz) with 11 additional HF: channels available (2.410GHz - 2.465 GHz). 99 Network IDs available per channel