Two of the common concerns associated with outdoor surveillance are weather and the threat of vandalism. With its rugged, IP66 rated weatherproof enclosure the EverFocus EHD300/N-3 addresses both of these concerns in a most effective manner. Contained inside this veritable fortress is a high resolution color camera capable of delivering consistently sharp and bright images, even in less than ideal lighting and scene situations. All this thanks to the use of a Sony Super HAD chip that operates along with a number of advanced electronic controls, in particular a sophisticated 10-bit DSP function.
The camera is connected inside the dome via a 3-axis hinge mechanism, allowing you to quickly point the camera in the exact direction you need it to see. You'll also appreciate the integrated varifocal lens, so you can easily change the camera's field of view without having to move the camera from its installation point. A smoked polycarbonate bubble helps the camera maintain a discreet appearance.
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD with light sensitivity of 0.4 lux
- 520 TVL of horizontal resolution
- Revolutionary integrated 10-bit Digital Signal Processor (DSP) delivers excellent picture quality and sharp color images
- Vandal resistant with polycarbonate shell to withstand intentional destruction
- Designed with 3-axis adjustment for angle viewing flexibility
- Built-in micro switch for alarm trigger
- Weatherproof IP66 rated
- Aluminum base with smoked polycarbonate bubble
- Ideal for outdoor surveillance