The Shure UA845WB UHF Antenna Distribution Amplifier distributes a boosted radio-frequency (RF) signal from Shure wireless microphone transmitters, to four receivers. The Shure UR4, UC4 and UHFR series are among some of the compatible wireless microphone systems.
The UA845WB also distributes power to the connected receivers which eliminates clutter from excessive power supplies and cables.
CASCADE connectors also allow connection to a fifth receiver or a second UA845WB amplifier. This is a convenient and efficient way to operate multiple UR4, UC4 and UHFR receivers in large arrays.
Note! Not for use with ULX series receivers. ULX receivers require the Shure UA844SWB Wideband distribution system.
- 5 Output Distribution
- The UA845 expands any Shure wireless microphone system using U4S, U4D, UC4 or UHFR receivers. The UA845 receives an incoming RF signal using dual antennas, then distributes the signal to up to 5 receivers.
- Cascade Output
- An additional UA845 or fifth wireless receiver can be connected for added expandability.
- Insertion Loss Compensation
- To compensate for insertion loss, the distribution system amplifies RF signal on output.
- Power Distribution
- Up to five receivers can be daisy-chained and powered from a single source via the Power OUTPUT connectors.