The EverFocus EHD350/H-3 is a high resolution color dome camera that can be installed indoors or outdoors, with its tough shell together with an integrated heater providing proper weather and vandal protection. Images are generated using the Sony 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD, which operates in tandem with DSP technology to enable quality pictures with a superior degree of brightness and sharpness. With its 0.5 lux rating, the EHD350/H-3 camera is also a good low light performer, and offers an AGC function and adjustable iris to enhance image visibility in the dark. Backlight compensation and auto white balance further help the camera overcome adverse lighting or scene situations.
A 3-axis hinge mechanism - adjustable for pan, tilt, and rotation - allows quick and accurate camera orientation. The camera's 2.9-10mm varifocal lens enables easy focal length changes, from wide to telephoto, without having to move the camera from its original installation point. The camera's compact profile along with its smoke color shell will help it maintain a discreet appearance.
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD with light sensitivity of 0.5 Lux at F1.2
- 560 TVL of horizontal resolution
- Revolutionary integrated 10-bit Digital Signal Processor (DSP) delivers excellent picture quality and sharp color images
- Vandal resistant with polycarbonate shell to withstand intentional destruction
- Designed with 3-axis for angle viewing flexibility
- Heater triggers when temperature falls below 50°F (10°C)
- Built-in micro switch for alarm trigger
- Weatherproof IP66 rated
- Aluminum base with smoke color shell
- Ideal for any outdoor surveillance