The 5°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 40°, and 50° fixed focus Shakespeare Ellipsoidal Spotlights have a number of innovative details and features enhancing versatility and efficiency without sacrificing performance. The wide accessory slot, the lens barrel, and the two-slot accessory holder all rotate. The lens barrel may be swapped out for ones that provide other spreads of light.
Shakespeare ellipsoidals are ideal for theaters, night clubs, television studios, or wherever energy-efficient lighting is required.
This model has a medium narrow 20° field beam spread. When fitted with a 750 watt bulb (available separately), it can provide a beam of 254 footcandles 11' (3.3 m) in diameter from 30' (10 m) away.
- Dichroic Coated Glass Reflector
- Removes heat from the beam, resulting in longer gel and pattern life while offering a sharp, full field and distortion free pattern projection.
- The lens barrel is interchangeable with other, wider beam spread models
- Die-cast aluminum housing and lens barrel
- Self-closing, self-locking retaining latch for both the accessory holder and the secondary lens barrel retaining latch
- Multi-Wattage Capable
- Choices of different wattage bulbs are available, to a maximum of 750 watts
- Light Shapers
- Four independently adjustable steel shutter leaves
- Accepts 6.25" color frames, snoots, and other accessories
- Accepts size "B" gobos for projecting patterns