The PRO 900 headphones from Ultrasone provide professional-quality audio in a lightweight and comfortable design. The headphones can fold down into the included hard case, which also has room for storing accessories. The headphones are fully adjustable, and have comfortable velvet around-ear speed-switch earpads. A spare pair of earpads are included.
The headphones use large 40mm titanium-plated drivers to provide the most exact sound reproduction possible, with a wide frequency response that offers deep bass and crisp treble, ideal for monitor reference, engineering, and mastering. The headphones use Ultrasone's proprietary S-Logic Natural Surround Sound PLUS technology to provide a realistic soundscape, creating the impression that you're listening to high-quality speakers that are actually several feet away. This technology also produces the same perceived volume levels at a lower dB rating, allowing you to set the volume on your player a bit lower, potentially reducing the risk of hearing damage.
Other great features of the PRO 900 include MU metal shielding, which reduces radiation emission by up to 98% compared to other similar headphones on the market. This is an excellent feature for users who spend a great deal of time using headphones. The headphones include two ultra-soft single-sided detachable cables; one straight and one coiled. Each cord has a standard 1/4" stereo plug for compatibility with a variety of devices.
- Pro-Quality Sound
- Large 40mm titanium-plated drivers provide exact sound reproduction, ideal for monitor reference, engineering, and mastering. Combined with Ultrasone's S-Logic Surround Sound Technology, this puts you right into the center of the music. Instead of piping sound directly into your head, the S-Logic technology creates a rich and detailed soundscape that seems more like you're listening to live music than headphones.
- Safer Listening
- In addition to providing a realistic sonic experience, the S-Logic technology provides the same loudness sensation as other headphones, with an up to 40% lower dB output. This lets you set the volume lower on your music player, and potentially reduce the risk of hearing damage.
- Ultra Low Emissions
- The PRO 900 headphones have ULE technology with an MU metal bufferboard to significantly reduce the amount of electromagnetic emissions produced by the headphones; up to 98% less than standard headphones. This is excellent for professional users who spend the majority of their day wearing headphones.
- Comfortable Design
- The fully-adjustable headband and velvet around-ear speed-switch earpads provide long-lasting comfort. A spare pair of earpads are included.
- Portable Design
- The headphones fold down easily into the included hard case for convenient storage and travel.
- Detachable Cables
- Two ultra-soft single-sided detachable cables are provided; one straight and one coiled. Each cord has a standard 1/4" stereo plug for compatibility with a variety of devices.