The Marathon MA-M802E Flight Road 8U Slant Mixer Rack with 2U Space Case (Black) is an ATA 300 case made to carry an 8U mixer or CD controller and 2U vertical rack space for amp or effect equipment. The case is made from vinyl laminated 9.0mm plywood. The case has a detachable lid with a rear access door. It has heavy-duty, powerful ball corners, recessed chrome butterfly latches, dual anchor rivets, recessed spring-action handles, front and rear rack rails and rubber feet.
This case Includes mounting hardware.
- Vinyl laminated 9.0mm plywood case
- 8U slanted top rack for easy access to the mixer/CD controller position
- 2U vertical rack space for an amp or effect unit
- Heavy, powerful ball corners
- Meets ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 specifications for transit case
- Detachable lid
- Durable and solid front and rear rack rails
- Rear access door
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Recessed chrome, dual tract, butterfly latches with deep rooted fastening rivets
- Industrial dual anchor rivets secure the case for stability and strength
- Recessed spring-loaded chrome with rubber grip handle
- Rubber feet secured with bolt washers and t-nuts
- Includes mounting hardware