The innovative and advanced Zeiss Stemi DV4 Stereo Microscope offers an unusually compact design and an attractive price, putting Zeiss quality within the reach of most students and educational facilities. It is a lovely and sturdy tool.
The patented zoom system of the Stemi DV4 (Double Lens Vario, zoom factor 4) guarantees highly-resolved, brilliant imagery from 8x overviews to 32x detailed studies. An unusual feature of the DV4, at least at this price, is that the image remains precisely focused across the entire zoom range. You will observe remarkably three dimensional subjects with great viewing comfort, even if you're wearing glasses.
The DV4's system accessories allow quick and easy digiscoping via whatever method you prefer-a digital point and shoot camera, an SLR camera, or a C-mount lens CCD camera.
This version of the Stemi DV4 features integrated LED-based illumination. LEDs provide excellent intensity and color balance, low power consumption, low heat radiation to preserve specimens, and long service life (~25,000 hours). You'll be seeing with particularly natural color and great contrast.
- LED Lighting
- LED Illumination's low-voltage/high-intensity light gives great color and no infrared heat emissions
- Three-dimensional, relaxed stereo viewing from 8-32x power with a 92mm working distance
- Brightfield reflected, transmitted, or mixed lighting all available immediately
- Optional dark field base available for special effects
- Available SLR adapter, C-mount CCD camera adapter, or digiscoping adapter
- Extensive modular system of accessories
- Unique design with carrying handle and easy ergonomics