Don't be left in the dark. Purchase the Coby DTV102 ATSC Standard-Definition TV Converter Box and launch your current standard (analog) television into the digital future. Designed and built for both the average couch potato and home theater enthusiast in mind - the DTV102 combines superb versatility with the ability to receive over-the-air (OTA) DTV programming, downconvert OTA HDTV (all 18 ATSC signal formats), and outputs both 480i and 480p DTV formats.
Moreover, it's compatible with both standard and enhanced-definition TVs. It features an on-screen Electronic Program Guide support, full-function remote control, and juxtaposed to the RF antenna connector are S-Video and RCA A/V outputs. Simply put, the DTV102 provides exceptional functionality in an extremely intuitive format.
Note! Starting February 17, 2009, the United States will eliminate analog television broadcasts and mandate 100% digital broadcasting. You will need a digital-to-analog TV converter box if you currently view television programming on an analog television that is not connected to satellite or cable service.
- Multi-Function Internal Processing
In order to receive over-the-air ATSC signals, the DTV102 incorporates a slew of digital processing functions:
• Selective Tuning
• Transport Stream Demultiplexing
• Error Correction
• Analog-to-Digital Conversion
• AV Synchronization
• Media Reformatting
- Compatible with all 18 ATSC Signal Formats
- Enjoy the ability to downconvert OTA HDTV signals, then output to either Standard (480i) or Enhanced-Definition (480p) televisions.
- Full-Function Remote Control
- With its full function remote control, take advantage of all the DTV features such as on-screen Electronic Program Guide support, channel guide, channel blocking, channel rating and more.