The 1:3 DVD/CD Flash Copy Tower Duplicator from Aleratec allows you to burn DVD or CD discs from USB, memory card, and CD/DVD sources. The publishing system features 4 DVD burners, a USB port, and a memory card reader.
- 1:3 Disc Duplication
- The device can be used as a traditional DVD duplicator. It is able to create up to 3 copies of a CD or DVD simultaneously, making it a great solution for users who need to duplicate discs.
- 1:4 USB and Memory Card Duplication
- The Flash Copy Tower features a USB port and a memory card reader. It can take the data stored on USB flash drives and memory cards and burn it to up to 4 discs simultaneously.
- Spanning Mode
- Flash memory can be found in capacities of 16GB and greater. This duplicator allows you to take the data off a single 16GB memory card or flash drive and span it across four DVD discs. This is a great option for photographers who need to make optical backups of their original RAW camera files.
- Memory Card Format Support
- The Flash Copy Tower is compatible with Compact Flash, Micro Drive, Secure Digital, SDHC, Wi-Fi SD, and MMC cards. It can be used with miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, RS-MMC, MMCplus, and MMCmicro via optional adapters.