The EON 518S from JBL is a professional-quality front-firing subwoofer ideal for live sound reinforcement, music playback in educational or institutional venues, and more. The compact enclosure houses an 18" neodymium driver, powered by a Class-D 500W digital amplifier to provide strong, clear bass without distortion.
The subwoofer has XLR inputs and loop-thru connectors, as well as a 1/4" speaker input. A polarity switch is provided to address phasing issues, and a high-pass filter is available on the loop-thru outputs. An integrated pole mount socket lets you easily mount a loudspeaker on top of the subwoofer, while built-in handles with rubber grips provide a comfortable way to transport the unit.
- Compact and portable bass-reflex cabinet
- High-power Class-D digital amplifier provides 500W of continuous power
- Large 18" front-firing driver with neodymium magnet for low distortion and light weight
- Stereo/mono XLR inputs
- Speaker level 1/4" input
- XLR loop-thru connectors with switchable high-pass filter, ideal for daisy chaining
- Polarity switch
- Built-in rubber grip handles
- Plywood construction with rugged DuraFlex finish
- Acoustically transparent steel grille
- Integrated pole mount socket