The Dynalite AH4000 Twin Tube Arena Flash Head is specifically designed for sports arena lighting. This flash head features two attached 6' head cables. It has a very short flash duration to stop crucial action.
The AH4000 head can be used with a variety of optional studio type reflectors for total control of lighting effects. This flash head has no modeling light. Choose from an assortment of optional reflectors. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Easy to Control
- Integral tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- Two 2000 w/s clear twin flashtubes (4006C) with a clear pyrex glass dome protector - no tools are required to replace this "plug & play" assembly
- Available Reflectors
- Long-Throw Reflectors - 40 and 45° (AR0040, AR0045), for concentrating the light output enabling coverage of subjects a long distance away
- Parabolic reflectors, barn doors, and grid spot holders for greater light control
- Nine different studio type reflectors are available
- Fan Cooled
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances.