The Sea & Sea YS-110a is a high-performance strobe that is designed to be compatible with most cameras. The automatic pre-flash function will adjust for most digital or film cameras.
The Sea & Sea YS-110a has a 12-step control dial, for precision manual manipulation of light output. The large dial is easy to handle, even when wearing heavy gloves. For point & shoot digital cameras, the strobe offers DS-TTL when fired with the built-in slave connected with the fiber optic cable. For cameras with hot shoes, the strobe will fire with a 5-pin Nikonos sync cord.
The strobe features a bright LED target light, recycle time of 1.9 seconds at full power and a guide number of 22 (ISO 100/m). These features will help you produce stunning underwater photographs.
The included Sea Arm VII is constructed with fiberglass-reinforced plastic resin offering a lightweight yet strong arm. With the included components, you can create a custom arm setup for your lighting needs. The tray is included.
Also included is the Sea & Sea fiber optic L-type cable that connects the built-in sensor on a Sea & Sea strobe to the built-in flash on the camera. When the camera's internal flash fires the cable will fire the external flash. The L shaped connectors resist bending and have improved light conducting efficiency.
- Kit includes everything you need to connect a strobe to a housing with fiber optic ports
- When the camera's internal flash fires the fiber optic cable will fire the external flash
- The included Sea Arm VII is rigid to keep the strobe in the right position
- Three Xenon flash tubes for a broad 105° x 105° angle of coverage
- Bright LED target light in center of the strobe face. When the strobe fires, the LED light is interrupted momentarily
- Easy exposure with DS-TTL when used with built-in slave connected with fiber optic cable
- Recycle time of approximately 1.9 seconds with NiMH batteries at full power