The Algorithmix K-Stereo Ambiance Processor Plug-in is designed for the Windows operating system and VST compatible host software. K-Stereo Ambiance Processor is designed to effectively enhance the ambiance in audio without artifacts, negatively affecting the character of an entire mix or adding unnatural reverb.
The plug-in may be used to enhance the ambiance field of an entire mix, create a pseudo stereo effect to a mono track, create space within a mix and much more. Some of the many applications of the K-Stereo Ambiance Processor include mastering, post production and sound design.
- Natural and unobtrusive enhancement, expansion, and equalization of the ambience in a recording without adding artificial reverberation or causing unwanted coloration and/or artifacts
- Improves the definition, depth, width and space of any recording
- Enhances the shape, spread, tonality and depth when used in reverb return preserves the color and feel of the original reverberation
- Compensates for spatial and depth losses associated with word length reduction, e.g. 16-bit or mp3
- Moves instruments and vocalists that are too far up front, away from the listener
- Mono to stereo conversion preserving excellent mono compatibility
- Reliable operation with up to 384 kHz sampling frequency, thus perfectly suitable for high-resolution DSD post-production
- Extremely low noise and low nonlinear distortion algorithm implementation
- Resulting in the residual THD+N significantly lower than 24-bit quantization noise
- All internal calculations are in double floating-point accuracy (80 bits)
- Low CPU usage allowing many instances to be opened simultaneously
- Exact parameter editing via numerical fields
- Three fast accessible presets for quick setup comparison
- Complete setup exchange among several simultaneously opened instances