ATN (American Technologies Network), an established leader in the world of night vision and tactical optical designs, offers many options for the professional, military, law enforcement and discerning user of night vision devices. Their products are designed with diligence and technological advancements that have made them a world leader in providing sporting and tactical optics. Their high quality optical designs are loaded with user friendly features, and offer value and functionality that deserve recognition and merit.
The MK 410 Spartan night vision riflescope combines high-powered magnification (5.0x), a highly efficient and robust f/1.0 objective, and a premium 1st generation intensifier to produce amazing nighttime viewing possibilities.
The MK 410's optical stack is highly refined; the lens elements are designed to deliver high levels of optical resolution with an enhanced level of light-throughput. These optical advancements ensure a sharper and clearer sight picture at all times, under all conditions.
This Spartan is fitted with an ergonomic push-button activation system, a Weaver compatible mounting system, and a powerful 450 mW IR illuminator for total darkness conditions.
There are many different variables that affect the distance that one can see with a night vision device, among them the object's size, the level of details being sought from the object and the conditions of observation. Night vision devices detect much further under a full moon and clear skies than they will under a new moon and cloudy skies. Many different formulas are used to determine the statistic of maximum viewing range and the method of calculation varies by manufacturer. The important factors to consider when evaluating any night vision device are the intensifier tube's generation, s/n ratio, level of magnification, specified resolution, along with the clarity & light transmission efficiency of the optical system.
All night vision devices sold by B&H have mechanisms in place to protect the intensifier tube from a sudden burst of bright light, but this does not mean that bright light doesn't damage the device. No matter what, bright light in any form is not good for the longevity and performance of image intensifier tubes.
- Integral Weaver rail mount
- f/1.4, 108mm (efl) Objective lens
- Super 450 mW IR illuminator for total darkness conditions
- Weather-resistant construction provides protection against the elements
- Temperature Ranges
- Operating: -40 to 104°F (-40° to 50°C) Storage: -58 to 158°F (-50°C to +70°C)
- Red on Green Crosshair Reticle
- The crosshair reticle ensures rapid target acquisition and positive shot-placement. The contrast of the bright red stadia against the greenish background draws your vision to the center of the field of view.
- 1st Generation Intensifier Tube
- First generation NVDs are a cost effective night vision solution that provide excellent low-light imaging performance, with respectable levels of resolution. Supplementary IR illumination is necessary when operating a Gen-1 device in total-darkness conditions.