Forensic Photography: Importance of Accuracy is a bible when it comes to forensic photography. In this very detailed and complete edition, the author not only tells you how to photograph but gives you an overview on the latest equipment and techniques which may help a court case.
Using exercises and actual court cases, the book focuses on accuracy and application that will help law enforcement authorities in their pursuits. Excellent choice for law enforcement personnel, firefighters, insurance investigators, and private detectives.
- A focus on digital photography-the first book on the topic with this emphasis
- Thorough discussion of the importance of accuracy, visual storytelling, and practices and protocols for evidence documentation.
- Step-by-step outlines for generally accepted best practices
- Inclusive lists of necessary hardware for project success
- Numerous photo examples
- Real-life case studies illustrating the steps taken to photographically document evidence
- Comprehensive glossary of all technical terms
- A book specific Companion Website with review material, additional photo examples, and links to photography-related websites