The HPRC (High-Performance Resin Cases) 2800WE Trunk Case with Empty Interior (Olive) is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case. It meets ATA 300 specifications for transit cases. The hard-resin shells are virtually unbreakable, and the interior rubber O-rings keep the case air and watertight. HPRC wheeled cases have a smooth low-profile backing that houses a high-strength aluminum telescoping handle. This efficient design translates into a clean finish on the back side of the case, while the use of aluminum delivers a stiff feel for complete control between the handle and case. The case also comes with smooth-gliding wheels, soft-grip handle for carrying and an air pressure release valve. The case can be used to carry audio, photo or video equipment and accessories. The case includes 1 Safe Skies TSA approved lock.
It is backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
This case has an empty interior.
- Unbreakable, waterproof, resin case made to carry audio, photo or video equipment and accessories
- Carrying options
- Super-soft grip, rigid handle
- High-strength aluminum telescopic handle that pulls out when wheeling
- Smooth-gliding wheels
- Neoprene O-rings keep the cases airtight and watertight
- Air pressure release valve
- Temperature rating = -40 to +176°F (-40 to +80°C)
- Meets or exceeds ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated for shipping cases
- IP67 military specification is an international standard IEC 60529 that classifies the level of protection that is provided against the intrusion of solid objects or dust, accidental contact, and water. The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts and the ingress of solid foreign objects. The rating of 6 indicates the highest level of protection - no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact. The second digit indicates the protection of equipment against harmful ingress of water. The rating of 7 (out of 8) ensures that entry of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the case is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to at least 1.0 m of submersion)
- STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 are NATO equivalents for military specifications for standardized endurance and quality tests designed to simulate extreme situations
- Flammability rating of HB standard, V-0 available by Special Order: from UL 94 Flame Rating System
- Safe Skies TSA approved lock is included
- Backed by a lifetime replacement warranty