The Shure PG56 is a compact, cost effective drum microphone with a tailored frequency response designed for capturing drums, percussion and amplifier cabinets. The PG56 features a cardioid polar pattern which enhances pick-up at the front of the microphone while minimizing ambiance and noise at the sides.
The dynamic element features a neodymium magnet for the highest possible output with low noise floor and distortion. An internal shock mount protects the element and further reduces structure born noise. Its 50Hz - 15kHz frequency response will accentuate the tonal quality of snare drums and toms without low frequency noise and rumble. The microphone is capable of reproducing high sound pressure levels without distortion. An integral stand mount allows easy microphone placement and positioning.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- Tailored Frequency Response
- The tailored frequency response of 50Hz - 15kHz is devised to accentuate the tonal quality of toms and snare drums while minimizing noise at low frequencies.
- Dynamic Capsule & Neodymium Magnet
- The dynamic capsule features a neodymium magnet which results in high audio output without noise and distortion.
- Integral Stand Mount
- An integral microphone stand mount allows easy microphone positioning and placement.