The PG57-LC from Shure is a high-performance handheld dynamic microphone ideal for use as a vocal mic or with instruments. The metal body contains a large cartridge with a neodymium magnet to provide high SPL capability, allowing the mic to pick up loud sounds without distortion. The cartridge is mounted on an internal shock mount to reduce handling noise.
The capsule has a cardioid pickup pattern to help reject off-axis sounds and minimize feedback. A power switch makes it easy to turn the mic on or off at a moment's notice. A mic clip, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter, and storage bag are included.
- Metal Body
- The metal body fits comfortably in the hand and allows the mic to withstand years of tough professional use
- Dynamic Capsule
- The dynamic mic capsule has a neodymium magnet to provide a high SPL capability and high output level with low distortion
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- The cardioid pickup pattern helps to reject off-axis sounds and minimize feedback
- Steel Mesh Grille
- The hardened steel mesh grille protects the mic element and also reduces plosive pops
- Internal Shock Mount
- The internal shock mount helps to reduce handling noise
- Accessories Included
- The mic comes complete with a mic stand clip, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter, and a storage bag