The Shure PG81 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone features a flat frequency response, is powered with external phantom or a AA battery and is well suited for capturing vocals, instruments and amplifier cabinets in recording or sound reinforcement applications. Its cardioid polar pattern adequately rejects off-axis signal that may cause noise or feedback. The microphone features an On/Off switch and includes a microphone clip, 5/8" to 3/8" adapter and a storage case.
- Cardioid polar pattern is less susceptible to feedback and off-axis noise
- Flat and uniform frequency response between 40Hz to 18kHz
- Powered with internal AA battery or external phantom power
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise
- Durable metal construction