The AH-D7000 headphones from Denon provide superior sound quality in a lightweight and comfortable package. The magnesium frame keeps the weight down, while the adjustable headband and thick around-ear leather cushions provide long-lasting comfort.
Several high-quality components provide the best audio reproduction possible. Mahogany housings provide rich, natural sound. Mahogany is a very popular acoustic material because of its high integrity and capability to produce warm tones. The light weight also helps to make it an excellent headphone material.
Microfiber diaphragms faithfully reproduce the fine details that occur in concert halls, while an acoustic optimizer adjusts the sound pressure in front of and behind the diaphragm to balance out low and mid range frequencies and provide clear bass.
The high-purity 99.9% OFC copper cable has terrific transmission properties, ensuring a clear, clean signal with no degradation. An elastomer-coated cloth sheath provides protection and durability. The gold-plated 1/4" plug is compatible with high-end consumer and professional audio gear, such as SACD players.
- Lightweight magnesium frame
- Fully-adjustable headband
- Thick around-ear leather cushions for comfort and noise isolation
- Natural mahogany housings with satin piano gloss finish for natural, warm sound and great looks
- Microfiber diaphragms provide faithful reproduction of delicate sonic details
- Acoustic optimizer adjusts sound pressure to balance low and mid frequencies and provide clear, dynamic bass
- High-purity 99.9% 7N OFC cable for superior sound transmission
- Elastomer-coated cloth cable jacket for protection and durability
- Gold-plated 1/4" plug for connecting to high-end audio devices
- Storage case included