This Cables to Go CAT6 Patch Cable connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN). The cable will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 550Mhz.
The cable meets all Cat 6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). This is accomplished by bonding together each of the individual pairs, helping to maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to your termination point. Constructed with high-quality wire and a shortened body plug, the cable will keep Near-end Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum.
The cable comes complete with RJ-45 male to male connectors and snagless molded strain relief. The cable exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e. The 50-micron gold plated connectors provide clean and clear transmission.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 male to male
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG stranded copper
- Molded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Meets or exceeds all Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- T1 Voice