Boasting world-wide versatility and functionality, the Pioneer DV-210K Multi-System DVD Player offers great features at an affordable price. It features PAL and NTSC Pure Cinema Progressive Scan playback, and specifications that meet the standards of professionals, such as high quality 12-bit/108MHz video processing, component video output, and twin wave laser pickup to better stabilize disc playback. This unit is compatible with DVD Video, DVD-R/W, DVD-R DL, DVD+R/W, DVD+R DL, SVCD, VCD discs; and enjoy the built-in Karaoke function with digital key control and (2) mic inputs with echo control.
To help re-create the thrill and realism of today's movie soundtracks at home, it offers 96KHz/24-bit processing, coaxial digital audio output for Dolby Digital/DTS 5.1 surround sound processing, virtual surround, MPEG audio, linear PCM, and a 5.1-channel discrete audio output. Though it's an excellent DVD player, it can also be used as a CD, WMA, MP3 player and JPEG Photo Viewer. You could actually use this player to share your favorite songs and photos with friends and family at your next gathering. Moreover, if you're a music lover, Karaoke singer, or home video enthusiast on a budget, the DV-210K answers the call with superb reliability.
Note: This unit may require a multi-system TV or system converter to view PAL DVDs in the US. This item is imported and it is not supported by a MFR warranty. To support this product B&H Photo provides a 90 day warranty.
- PAL and NTSC Pure Cinema Progressive Scan
- This is a PAL and NTSC progressive scan DVD player, capable of scanning an entire video frame at once; scan-lines commonly associated with interlaced video are drastically reduced. The result is a spectacularly clear image with no motion artifacts (stair-stepping), and details so sharp they seem as if they're etched onto the screen.
- Karaoke Function
- Simply plug a microphone into the (2) front panel mic inputs and use the player's Karaoke function; it's ideal for video/audio presentations in your school or office.
- High-Performance Video Processor
- With playback specifications that meet the standards of professionals, this player features a 12-bit/108MHz video DAC for high-resolution low-distortion video playback.
- Built-In Dolby Digital Decoders
- It has built-in processors to handle the multi-channel decoders for Dolby Digital and DTS surround-sound, capable of advanced 24-bit processing and an outstanding sampling frequency of 96KHz.
- DivX Playback Capabilities
- DivX is video compression software, which enables high quality video to be compressed into very small files then downloaded onto CD-R or CD-RW and played back with very little loss of quality.
- Media Supported
- It can playback a slew of formats: DVD Video, DVD-R/W, DVD-R DL, DVD+R/W, DVD+R DL, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-R/W, MP3, WMA, and JPEG.
- Home Theater Friendly
- Use the coaxial digital audio output to connect the DVD player to your home theater receiver and enjoy your favorite DVDs in surround sound.
- Component Video Output
- With playback specifications that meet the standards of professionals, this player features a component video output for high-resolution low-distortion video playback.
- Virtual Surround Sound
- Enjoy realistic surround sound from just a single pair of stereo speakers with Virtual Surround Sound.
- Multi-Language System
- You have the ability to select language or subtitle preferences.
- Full-Feature Remote Control
- It includes a full-feature remote control able to execute every command from any angle up to ±30°.